* Headlines for Friday, October 26th, 2001
* Toxic Zone: World Trade Center Clean-Up Workers Face Hazardous Conditions
* An Afghani Feminist Just Returned From Northern Afghanistan Tells of Life Under the Taliban
* Senate Passes So-Called "Anti-Terrorism Bill"
* As U.S. Drops Anti-Personnel Cluster Bombs On Afghanistan, a Look at the Bombs' Impact Oncivilians From Laos to Cambodia
* Senate Overturns Global Gag Rule Barring Funding for Reproductive Rights Groups Around Theworld
* US Bombs Red Cross in Kabul, As Three Children Die in Another Attack; a Conversation Withpakistan-Based Journalist Richard Lloyd Parry